German speaking Customer Service agent - Full time or part time
About the company
HolidayPhone is a young and entrepreneurial company that has quickly become a leading solution provider of roaming free mobile Internet, voice and text services for international travellers.
We strongly believe it should be cheap and easy to stay connected when traveling internationally. HolidayPhone’s data and voice services enable travellers to use their mobile GPS while walking around Manhattan, instagram their vacation pictures directly from the beach in Thailand and call home to their family from South Africa at prices far below the leading home operators.
The company’s e-commerce business caters for customers worldwide with the majority of customers coming from the Nordics, German & English speaking markets. At the company’s headquarter in Stockholm, Sweden, you’ll find both travel inspiration and an open atmosphere with a small, young & international team.
About the role
As a Customer Service agent you will be part of a Customer Service team of between 4 - 8 colleagues of various international backgrounds. Your responsibilities include customer support (phone, email & chat) and ensuring order delivery of both physical SIM cards and activation of electronic data bundles and call balances. Your performance will be measured by customer satisfaction rates, timely and correct delivery of services, and process efficiency.
Requirements and Personality needed
- Excellent communication skills. Fluency in German is a must, both written and spoken. Good knowledge of Swedish and/or English is needed to communicate with colleagues.
- You pay attention to detail.
- You are perceived as highly trustworthy for both customers and colleagues.
- You are ambitious and willing to go that extra mile to help solve a customer need.
- You have an open, positive approach to people from all kind of backgrounds.
It is also desirable that you have an interest for travel and a digital lifestyle, and that you enjoy working within an international and entrepreneurial team.
To apply: please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.