Lediga jobb / Open Positions
HolidayPhone är ett kommunikationsföretag som hjälper internationella resenärer att ta med sig sin uppkopplade livsstil på utlandsresan. Idag förser vi resenärer från 8 länder med roamingfria tjänster för mobilsurf, samtal och sms när de besöker 30 destinationsländer.
Med HolidayPhone kan du använda din mobiltelefon med samma frihet utomlands som hemma, utan att det behöver kosta mer. Med vår tjänst blir du dessutom nåbar precis som vanligt på ditt svenska mobilnummer.
/Emma Heimonen, VD HolidayPhone
Head of Customer Services
As Head of Customer Services, you’ll be responsible for the leadership of 4-8 customer service agents, providing international travelers with mobile internet and calling services. You will be part of the company’s management team, reporting to the CEO.
About the company
HolidayPhone is a young, entrepreneurial company that has quickly become a leading solution provider of roaming-free mobile Internet, voice and text services for international travellers.
We strongly believe that it should be cheap and easy to stay connected when you travel internationally. HolidayPhone’s data and voice service allows travellers to use their mobile GPS while walking around Manhattan, instagram their vacation pictures directly from the beach in Thailand and call home to their family from South Africa, at prices far below the leading national operators.
HolidayPhone’s e-Commerce business caters to customers worldwide, with the majority of orders coming from the Nordic, German & English-speaking markets. At the company’s HQ in Stockholm, Sweden, you’ll find tons of travel inspiration and an open atmosphere with a close-knit, young international team.
About the role
As Head of Customer Services you will lead a team of 4 - 8 colleagues of various international backgrounds. Your team will be responsible for customer support (phone, email & chat) and for order delivery of both physical SIM cards and activation of electronic data bundles and call balances. Your performance will be measured by customer satisfaction rates, timely and correct delivery of services and process efficiency. You will also occasionally manage our contact with solution providers such as Zendesk and UPS. You are also expected to review and improve processes and find routines for quality assurance and cost-effectiveness.
As Head of Customer Services, you will play a very important part of HolidayPhone’s overall success and you will have a very big impact on the way we conduct business. You will be part of the management team and report directly to the CEO.
- You are passionate about creating (and retaining) happy, loyal customers.
- You are perceived as highly trustworthy by customers as well as colleagues
- You are ambitious and willing to go that extra mile to help solve a customer need.
- You enjoy having a big impact on the business in a small, entrepreneurial team.
- You have an interest in travel and you live a connected, digital lifestyle.
- Customer Service experience, preferably from the telecom industry
- Leadership experience, team-lead position or equivalent
- Excellent communications skills, both written and spoken (prioritized languages are English, German and Swedish)
- Business education, or proven experience of managing a budget